Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lord of the Flies: DQ's Chapter 8

Who called the first assembly?
Jack (pg 125)
2.During the assembly, how many voted that Ralph shouldn't be chief?
None- no-one rasied their hand (pg 127)
3.On page 140 the hunters get a new name. What is it?
Savages
4.The group of boys looked at it with affectionate respect. What was it?
The conch or white shell (pg 141)
Who said it?
5."I'm not going to play any longer. Not with you."
Jack (pg 127)
6."I think we ought to climb the mountain."
Simon (pg 128)
7."We'll hunt and I'm going to be chief."
Jack (pg 133)
8."The head is for the beast, it's a gift."
Jack (pg 137)
9."I'd like to put on war-paint and be a savage. But we must keep the fire burning."
Ralph (pg 141)
10. "Fancy thinking the Beast was something you could hunt and kill."
The head- Lord of the flies (pg 143)-
11. "You knew didn't you? I'm part of you?"
The head- Lord of the flies (pg 143)

No comments:

Post a Comment